- Before you make a payment for any tax via the HBZ eBanking website you must have linked your HBZ bank account to your SARS account number on the SARS website. To do this log onto the SARS website using your SARS log in credentials and follow the steps indicated at this link.
- Log on to the HBZ eBanking Website as per normal. Go to the eBanking Option page as shown below. Then click on the 'SARS eFiling Payment Request'.
- A list of pending SARS eFiling payment requests will then appear on the screen below.
- The details of the payment request will appear on the screen below. Confirm the details then either authorise or reject the payment.
- Once you have authorised the payment the following message will appear. You can track this payment in the normal way by going back to the Options page and clicking on the "View Status of web fund transfer".
- If you reject the payment the following message will appear. You can track this rejection by going back to the Options page and clicking on the “View Status of web fund transfer”. Take note that when you reject the payment the tax will not be paid and you may be liable for penalties and interest.
- If you click on the option "SARS Payment Request" and you do not have any pending SARS Payment Requests the following screen will inform you of this.
For more information or further assistance kindly contact your branch.