Comments | Complaints | Compliments
Should you have any comments, complaints or compliments regarding our service or processes, please let us know.
This feedback helps us to learn and improve our service.
Should you have a complaint, please discuss it with the manager at your nearest Branch or contact us directly by filling in the online form below or telephonically on +27 (031) 267 4430.
What you can expect:
- To be treated with dignity and respect,
- To have your concerns and complaints treated with fairness,
- To receive a quick and appropriate response to any complaints,
- To have your concerns or complaints escalated where necessary, and
- To be thanked for raising your concern/compliment/complaint.
Should we not be able to resolve the complaint immediately, we will ensure your details are
taken so that we can revert back to you.
Within 5 business days, you will be provided with a resolution or the estimated time
required to resolve the complaint. You will then be contacted within 10 business days with
a resolution. In the unlikely event we cannot resolve your complaint within the 10 business
days; you will receive a letter indicating when we expect to reach resolution.
If you are not satisfied with the resolution/conclusion, you are invited to escalate your complaint to The
Ombudsman for Banking Services (011-712-1800) or The National Credit Regulator (011 554 2600).