Should you have any comments, complaints or compliments regarding our service or processes, please let us know.
This feedback helps us to learn and improve our service.
Should you have a complaint, please discuss it with the manager at your nearest Branch or contact us directly by filling in the online form below or telephonically on +27 (031) 267 4430.
What you can expect:
- To be treated with dignity and respect,
- To have your concerns and complaints treated with fairness,
- To receive a quick and appropriate response to any complaints,
- To have your concerns or complaints escalated where necessary, and
- To be thanked for raising your concern/compliment/complaint.
Should we not be able to resolve the complaint immediately, we will ensure your details are
taken so that we can revert back to you.
Within 5 business days, you will be provided with a resolution or the estimated time
required to resolve the complaint. You will then be contacted within 10 business days with
a resolution. In the unlikely event we cannot resolve your complaint within the 10 business
days; you will receive a letter indicating when we expect to reach resolution.
If you are not satisfied with the resolution/conclusion, you are invited to escalate your complaint to The
Ombudsman for Banking Services (011-712-1800) or The National Credit Regulator (011 554 2600).